Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

iPhone 3g for sale on eBay & Buy It Now on PayPal! SOld Out

I am selling an iPhone 3g 16gb. It has some minor scratches on the front and some on the back. The only problem is that the WiFi is grayed out  (no wifi) and it wont read any Sim card. It is also missing some screws at the bottom but that doesn't really let the screen loose. Everything else works fine.

The iPhone has ios 4.2.1 and jailbroken with redsn0w..If you want I will upgrade the baseband to 6.15 so it can be unlocked. Sen me a message if you want me to unlock it for you if you have bought this iPhone

Some Pictures .https://picasaweb.google.com/josuerojas.rojas/IPhone3g16gb#


eBay Link-http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330557638695&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


PayPal Buy It Now 110$ 100$ plus 6$ Shipping. Shipping pays for packaging and confirmation number






If you are an international buyer (not u.s) and are interested in buying it email and I will look up the shipping price! or you can tell me for your convenience!

If you do not agree with the price email me at ask.nothing.to.something@gmail.com with a price and I will take it in consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment